New trade ad for upcoming Blu-ray of the original horror classic “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” unveiledJuly 28, 2008 – 4:48 pm - Posted by: Justin Sluss
click above for a full view of the ad
A new trade ad for the upcoming Blu-ray Disc release of the 1974 original “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” reveals that it will feature some all-new bonus materials — said to be over 3 hours in runtime as well as feature DTS 5.1 and PCM 2.0 Lossless sound.
Below you’ll find a list of the bonus materials set to be included:
* Brand new featurette with actress Terri McMinn, created exclusively for this release.
* Feature-length commentaries with director Tobe Hooper, cinematographer Daniel Pearl, actors Gunnar Hansen, Marilyn Burns, Paul A. Partain, Allen Danzinger, and art director Robert A. Burns
* Featurettes “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: The Shocking Truth” and “Flesh Wounds”
* Theatrical trailers and TV and Radio spots
* A tour of the Texas Chain Saw Massacre House with Gunnar Hansen
* Deleted scenes and outtakes
* Blooper reel and still gallery
This title is currently available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with a $19.95 price tag and September 30th release date.